In these unprecedented times, payroll is having to work harder than ever to ensure it is on top of legislation and is paying people accurately and on time from home.
The 'Keeping the world paid' webinar focuses on:
- Adjusting to a work from home model and having a strong payroll/payments strategy;
- Supporting remote and international employees and/or clients;
- Ensuring payments are made on time, in full;
- Maintaining business continuity during COVID-19;
- Ensuring data is accurate and up-to-date.
The session was hosted by Amber-Ainsley Pritchard, editor of Reward Strategy, in discussion with Ashley Phillips, head of account management for the UK at Western Union Business Solutions, alongside Tom Beard, head of global payments at FMP Global and Stuart Stephen, Managed Services Manager at IRIS.
Complete the form below to hear the recording of the webinar on-demand and watch the slides.