The Payroll Autumn Update has now concluded.
Thank you to all our delegates, speakers and sponsors.
The UK’s biggest independent payroll and reward conference will return for its 15th year in 2019. Gain the latest updates across crucial topics that affect the payroll and reward profession.
2018 Agenda highlights included:
• Gauging the changing role of payroll in the wider organisation; discussion led by a panel of your peers
• Receive crucial regulatory updates; employment status, termination payments and tax free childcare
• Understand the measures necessary to minimise payroll fraud and avoid costly fines
• Analysis of changes to income tax and national insurance
• Hear from your peers on how to apply payroll data in gender pay gap reporting
• Understand how Bureaux are addressing the auto-enrolment needs of small and micro-businesses
• Explore how key players implement an effective payroll solution abroad
|Be inspired||Gain vital updates||Meet face-to-face|
|Hear from high profile, interactive interviews, case studies and live seminars directly from industry specialists – this is your chance to question the experts and gain usual tips and advice to take back to the office.||Trends, new strategies, and innovations in payroll and reward happen all the time; stay up-to-date and avoid costly fines with the latest changes in legislation and expand your knowledge via insight direct from HMRC.||Connect with like-minded individuals and build your professional network by sharing experiences, hear new ideas, validate or change your perspectives and discover innovative products and services.|
The conference brings together the entire spectrum of payroll and reward including the most influential HR, pensions, employee benefits, employment law and bureaux professionals.
|"Great for networking and getting updates on everything"||
"It provides a useful way to meet other professionals with similar concerns and to share knowledge"
|"Great way to ensure you are updated with the latest industry topics"|
Payroll and Reward Manager