Payroll Autumn Update 2019
The Payroll Autumn Update has now concluded.
Thank you to all our delegates, speakers and sponsors.
The UK’s biggest independent payroll and reward conference will return for its 15th year in 2019. Gain the latest updates across crucial topics that affect the payroll and reward profession.
2018 Agenda highlights included:
• Gauging the changing role of payroll in the wider organisation; discussion led by a panel of your peers
• Receive crucial regulatory updates; employment status, termination payments and tax free childcare
• Understand the measures necessary to minimise payroll fraud and avoid costly fines
• Analysis of changes to income tax and national insurance
• Hear from your peers on how to apply payroll data in gender pay gap reporting
• Understand how Bureaux are addressing the auto-enrolment needs of small and micro-businesses
• Explore how key players implement an effective payroll solution abroad
|Be inspired||Gain vital updates||Meet face-to-face|
|Hear from high profile, interactive interviews, case studies and live seminars directly from industry specialists – this is your chance to question the experts and gain usual tips and advice to take back to the office.||Trends, new strategies, and innovations in payroll and reward happen all the time; stay up-to-date and avoid costly fines with the latest changes in legislation and expand your knowledge via insight direct from HMRC.||Connect with like-minded individuals and build your professional network by sharing experiences, hear new ideas, validate or change your perspectives and discover innovative products and services.|
The conference brings together the entire spectrum of payroll and reward including the most influential HR, pensions, employee benefits, employment law and bureaux professionals.
|"Great for networking and getting updates on everything"||
"It provides a useful way to meet other professionals with similar concerns and to share knowledge"
|"Great way to ensure you are updated with the latest industry topics"|
Payroll and Reward Manager
Featured 2019 speakers View All
Featured 2019 speakers
Want to know more about the conference, the agenda, or wish to book? Simply give us a call.
020 7940 4801
Or, click the book now button below and a member of the booking team will be in touch within 24 hours.
|Super early bird ticket (Deadline: 27 July)||£450||£750|
|Early bird ticket (Deadline: 31 August)||£550||£850|
|Standard rate ticket (Deadline: 28 September)||£650||£950|
|Late rate (1 October onwards)||£700||£1050|
All prices exclusive of VAT
Directions and Location
2-8 Great Suffolk Street
Hilton London Bankside location is near a number of transport hubs, including:
Average walking time from Hilton London Bankside
- Southwark (Jubilee Line) – 5 minutes
- Blackfriars (District and Circle) – 6 minutes
- Waterloo (Northern, Jubilee, Waterloo and City lines) – 10 minutes
- London Bridge (Northern and Jubilee) – 10 minutes
Average walking time from Hilton London Bankside
- Waterloo East (via Southwark Tube Station Entrance) - 5 minutes
- Blackfriars (direct connections to Gatwick Airport) - 6 minutes
- London Bridge - 10 minutes
Distance from Hotel:7.8 mi.
Drive Time: 29 min.
Distance from Hotel:18 mi.
Drive Time:38 min.
Distance from Hotel:27 mi.
Drive Time:1 hr.
To stay up to date with the latest news and agenda updates subscribe to the newsletter today.
020 7490 480 - press 3
020 7940 4801 - press 2
Agenda at a glance
This is the agenda at a glance for 2018, to view the full agenda click on the button below.
8.30 Registration, networking and morning refreshments
9.15 Opening address
9.25 The Imminent Future of Payroll and Budget Update
9.55 Keeping Compliant in 2019
10.25 Morning tea
10.45 Pensions update – working for you and your employees
11.15 Employment Law Update
11.45 EU Exit – what we know so far
National Minimum Wage update
Why Payroll should embrace disruptive technology
The practical implications and implementations of new technologies
OpRA update: Income Tax and Employer NICs advantages
Expenses and benefits in kind – a modern perspective
Outsourcing payroll: practical lessons to learn
Global mobility strategies
Simplifying the complexities of termination payments
Invite only: A new way to pay
14.45 Afternoon Tea
15.10 CASE STUDY: Ensuring business as per usual during a global cyber-attack
15.40 HMRC Update - Helping you, helping me
16.10 Reward 300 panel
16.40 Closing remarks and end of conference
Position your company as a industry market leader
The Payroll Autumn Update hosts payroll, reward, HR, pensions, employee benefits, employment law and bureaux professionals from a broad selection of the UK’s business community, bringing together buyers and suppliers in one location.
Focused and high-level, the 2018 event will be an excellent platform to initiate new business relationships.
Invest today to:
- Accomplish more with less time out of the office with this concentrated one-day event with two conferences where the who’s who of the industry will be in attendance
- Increase brand awareness and establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Make direct contact with new prospects and generate new leads
- Gain significant brand exposure pre and post-event through our extensive marketing coverage
- Demonstrate services and products to potential purchasers from across the industry
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; Reward Strategy, formerly known as Payroll World, has over 16 years’ experience in running conferences for the reward, payroll and HR market
Exhibiting and sponsorship options are extensive, and packages can be tailor-made to suit your individual company’s needs. Contact Vicki Clubley, Reward Strategy’s Sales Director on 020 7823 4801 or email for further information.
With payroll still at the heart of the event, the award categories reflect the widening remit of the profession and its close association with HR, reward, pensions and employee benefits. Exciting new categories include Best Business Award and Recruitment Provider Award, alongside ever-popular categories such as Best Leader Award and Rising Star Award.
The Rewards ceremony, now in its 7th year is the most distinguished event on the industry’s calendar. Join us in recognising high achievement and celebrating excellence in payroll, HR, pensions, reward and employee benefits.
If you have any questions regarding awards entries please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our events team on 020 7940 4801.