International in Country Training
Increasingly, UK based payroll teams are expected to manage payroll production for other countries, often outsourcing to local experts, but the employer remains ultimately liable for any compliance issues.
The UK team may be required to provide a sign-off to the outsourced provider. Do you know what you are signing off or how to check the basic features of a payroll service in a country where you are not familiar with the rules?
Our courses provide you with a comprehensive overview of each jurisdiction’s rules to enable you to compliantly manage your approach, and whilst exact content varies between countries the following is addressed on each course:
- Tax Authority details
- Income tax withholding obligations and rates
- Basic tax calculation
- Tax free items
- Treatment of Benefits In Kind
- Social Insurance calculation
- Monthly and annual reporting requirements
- Payroll relevant employment law covering working time, annual leave, sickness and parental leave
- A look at relevant local websites