In 2020, the Autumn Update Conference has been rebranded to better reflect the needs of the growing profession from payroll into reward.
Taking place on December 8, at the Hilton London Bankside, the Reward & Payroll Summit will focus on the key trends and challenges across the pay and reward landscape, including the effects COVID-19 has had on both employers and employees.
The educational event has been running for 15 years and will this year feature three conferences, Reward, Payroll and Global, giving those attending the opportunity to hear from key speakers working within each area.
Bringing together the entire spectrum of reward and payroll, including the most influential HR, employee benefits, pensions, and employment law professionals, the CPD-accredited event will feature:
• COVID-19 business continuity case studies;
• The changing approach to flexible working;
• Taboo subjects such as menopause and fertility policies;
• The impending legislations that were halted or suspended as a result of the virus;
• How to streamline financial wellbeing across countries;
• Crucial regulatory updates on payroll, pensions and HR;
• The impact of culture on retention and engagement.
Following high demand last year, the summit will again hold a series of roundtables throughout the day. These will be hosted by industry leaders, providing attendees the chance to share and discuss challenges and solutions with peers.
Reward Strategy has this year introduced a Crisis Management Award. This will celebrate a team that has proactively and efficiently dealt with the COVID-19 outbreak, including support offered to employees and frontline staff.
If you would like to attend the events, or find out more about speaking opportunities or sponsorship, please speak to our commercial director, Ben Miller, by calling 07944780942 or email. Or, take a look at the event website here.