The Reward 300 2020 index, which would have been launched at a celebratory in-person event that was cancelled due to COVID-19, has been revealed online.
The recognition programme began as the Payroll Top 50 in 2009, but has expanded over the years to better reflect the range of leading lights in payroll, reward, HR, employee benefits, workplace pensions and the associated sectors.
The Reward 300 is made up of seven different sections:
• 100 Payroll Leaders, including 25 Global Specialists
• 50 Reward Industry Luminaries
• 50 Leaders within Knowledge & Professional Services
• 25 Pension Professionals
• 25 HR Leaders
• 25 Employee Benefits Experts
• 25 Employment Lawyers
The Reward 300 is based on nominations from readers who provide a 150-word entry explaining why their chosen individual deserves to be in the index. Individuals are also welcome to nominate themselves.
Entries must show the individual has met at least one of the following criteria:
• Shown a level of influence in their organisation or profession;
• Demonstrated best practice;
• Been recognised for their work (through award programmes, not necessarily Reward Strategy’s);
• Helped to educate their peers, whether that be through content contributions, speaking at conferences or webinars, and so on;
• Advocated the promotion of their profession.
Members of The Reward 300 2020 can view their benefits, and much more, on the private Reward 300 section of the website here.
This year The Reward 300 2020 index was due to be revealed alongside The Reward 300 Awards at a gala dinner, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll Services.
The gala dinner would normally take place following the first day of the Payroll & Reward Conference in June. However, the event was postponed due to COVID-19.
The Payroll & Reward Conference will now take place during National Payroll Week, commencing September 7, and The Reward 300 Awards will now form part of The Rewards 2020, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll Services.
Taking place on December 8, at the Hilton London Bankside, the ‘Decade Edition’ of The Rewards will follow the Reward & Payroll Summit, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll Services, at the same venue during the day.