The Reward 300 2019, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll, is now open for nominations. The questions is; will you make the index of the industry’s most important influencers and decision-makers?
The recognition programme began as the Payroll Top 50 in 2009, but has expanded over the years to better reflect the range of leading lights in payroll, HR, employee benefits, workplace pensions and associated sectors.
The Reward 300 is made up of seven different sections:
• 100 payroll leaders, including 25 international specialists
• 50 reward industry luminaries
• 50 leaders within knowledge and professional services
• 25 pension professionals
• 25 HR leaders
• 25 employee benefits experts
• 25 employment lawyers
The Reward 300 is based on nominations from readers who provide a 150 word entry explaining why their chosen individual deserves to be in the index. Individuals are also welcome to nominate themselves.
Entries must evident the individual has met at least one of the following criteria:
• Shown a level of influence in their organisation or profession;
• Demonstrated best practice;
• Been recognised for their work (through award programmes, not necessarily Reward Strategy’s);
• Helped to educate their peers, whether that be through content contributions, speaking at conferences or webinars, and so on;
• Advocated the promotion of their profession.
Throughout the nomination process the editorial team will also ask for submissions from notable individuals it has kept track of, as well as recommendations from the industry.
Following strategic consultation, nominations will then be finalised by the editorial team in conjunction with a board of trusted advisors.
Nominations close on March 11th and The Reward 300 will be announced at a gala dinner following the first day of the Payroll & Reward Conference 2019 on June 5. The evening will boast a sparkling drinks reception, three course fine dining and live entertainment with panoramic views across the Chelsea Harbour Marina and the River Thames.
The benefits of being in the 2019 influential index will be revealed shortly, but for now you can take a look at last year’s:
If any members of the current Reward 300 would like to take advantage of their available benefits, call Brittany directly on 020 7940 4832 and she can process the booking on your behalf.