Following the turbulent year of 2020, your continued efforts to support workers this year should be recognised and Reward Strategy has just the thing.
The index of the industry’s most important influencers and decision-makers is a recognition programme that will have been running for 12 years in 2021.
The Reward 300 is made up of seven different sections:
• Payroll Leaders, including Global Specialists
• Reward Industry Luminaries
• Leaders within Knowledge & Professional Services
• Pension Professionals
• HR Leaders
• Employee Benefits Experts
• Employment Lawyers
View the 2020 index here.
The Reward 300 is based on nominations from readers who provide a 300-word entry explaining why their chosen individual deserves to be in the index. Individuals are also welcome to nominate themselves.
Entries must show the individual has met at least one of the following criteria:
• Shown a level of influence in their organisation or profession;
• Demonstrated best practice;
• Been recognised for their work (through award programmes, not necessarily Reward Strategy’s);
• Helped to educate their peers, whether that be through content contributions, speaking at conferences or webinars, and so on;
• Advocated the promotion of their profession.
Throughout the nomination process the editorial team will also ask for submissions from notable individuals it has kept track of, as well as recommendations from the industry.
Following strategic consultation, nominations will then be finalised by the editorial team in conjunction with a board of trusted advisors.
Nominations close on March 15th and The Reward 300 will be announced this June.
The benefits of being in the 2021 influential index will be revealed shortly, but for now you can take a look at last year’s:
If any members of the current Reward 300 would like to take advantage of their available benefits, call or email membership manager Lee Shoesmith on 07543 436834.
The Reward 300 Awards
In 2021, we will continue the tradition of awarding one standout individual from each section of the index. These are The Reward 300 Awards and are normally celebrated alongside the reveal of The Reward 300. However, due to the pandemic last year they were revealed at The Rewards. See the 2020 individual winners here.
More information on The Reward 300 Awards will be revealed in due course.