The 10th Anniversary Reward 300 Gala Dinner & Awards
5 June 2019 | Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London
The Reward 300 2019 has been revealed during a gala dinner and awards ceremony at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel, in London, on 5 June. This followed the first day of the Payroll & Reward Conference.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the index, and to mark this special occasion we evolved the recognition element to award the leading light from each of the seven sections.
The Reward 300 sections
- 100 Payroll Leaders, including 25 International Specialists, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll
- 50 Reward Industry Luminaries
- 50 Leaders within Knowledge and Professional Services
- 25 Pension Professionals, sponsored by EQ Global
- 25 HR Leaders, sponsored by JGA Recruitment
- 25 Employee Benefits Experts
- 25 Employment Lawyers
These individual awards are for those who have gone above and beyond to help their peers, employees or employers, and have also advocated for the promotion of their profession in a way which educates and urges action to recognise the importance of their role.
Order of ceremonies
6.30pm Drinks reception
7.00pm Call to dinner
7.15pm Welcome speeches and Charity Beneficiary
9.00pm The 10th Reward 300 Gala Dinner & Awards ceremony
9.30pm Networking and live music
Dress code: Business attire
|Reward 300 sponsors|