The Reward 300 2020, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll, is now open for nominations. The questions is; will you make the index of the industry’s most important influencers and decision-makers?
The recognition programme began as the Payroll Top 50 in 2009, but has expanded over the years to better reflect the range of leading lights in payroll, HR, employee benefits, workplace pensions and associated sectors.
The Reward 300 is made up of seven different sections:
• 100 Payroll Leaders, including 25 Global Specialists, sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll
• 50 Reward Industry Luminaries
• 50 Leaders within Knowledge and Professional Services
• 25 Pension Professionals
• 25 HR Leaders
• 25 Employee Benefits Experts
• 25 Employment Lawyers
View the 2019 index here.
The Reward 300 is based on nominations from readers who provide a 150-word entry explaining why their chosen individual deserves to be in the index. Individuals are also welcome to nominate themselves.
Entries must show the individual has met at least one of the following criteria:
• Shown a level of influence in their organisation or profession;
• Demonstrated best practice;
• Been recognised for their work (through award programmes, not necessarily Reward Strategy’s);
• Helped to educate their peers, whether that be through content contributions, speaking at conferences or webinars, and so on;
• Advocated the promotion of their profession.
Throughout the nomination process the editorial team will also ask for submissions from notable individuals it has kept track of, as well as recommendations from the industry.
Following strategic consultation, nominations will then be finalised by the editorial team in conjunction with a board of trusted advisors.
Nominations close on March 13th and The Reward 300 will be announced at a gala dinner following the first day of the Payroll & Reward Conference 2020 on June 3. The evening will boast a sparkling drinks reception, three course fine dining and live entertainment with panoramic views across the Chelsea Harbour Marina and the River Thames.
Last year marked the 10th anniversary on The Reward 300, so we celebrated this special occasion by evolving the recognition element to award the leading light from each of the seven sections. We will continue this new tradition for the 11th annual gala dinner in 2020.
Find out more about the evolution here.
The benefits of being in the 2020 influential index will be revealed shortly, but for now you can take a look at last year’s: