Tomorrow, March 14th, marks the last day to submit entries for The Reward 300 2019, an index of the most influential leaders in the reward sectors.
The recognition programme began as the Payroll Top 50 in 2009, but has expanded over the years to better reflect the range of leading lights in payroll, HR, employee benefits, workplace pensions and associated sectors.
The Reward 300 is made up of seven different sections:
• 100 payroll leaders, including 25 international specialists - sponsored by Cintra HR & Payroll Services
• 50 reward industry luminaries
• 50 leaders within knowledge and professional services
• 25 pension professionals
• 25 HR leaders - sponsored by JGA Recruitment
• 25 employee benefits experts
• 25 employment lawyers
The criteria and nomination information can be found here.
The Reward 300 2019 will be announced at a gala dinner following the Payroll & Reward Conference 2019, headline sponsored by Western Union Business Solutions, on June 5.
The conference, taking place June 5 and 6, is run in partnership with The Payroll Centre and takes place at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London.